The displayed price includes 19% VAT and may vary depending on the country of delivery. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Free shipping within Germany!
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: GP-Plates15
Our little DIY Graspresso! Caged Plates for your own press with 15 x 7,5cm heating plates!
You already have a frame that you would like to combine with heating plates, or you have not found the right one in our selection of Rosin presses and now you want to build your own press?
Then we have the right one for you!
Our DIY Graspresso, if you combine it with a frame and e.g. a hydraulic cylinder, only gets the best out of your herbs. With its 15 x 7,5cm heating plates and a temperature range of up to 150°C it is suitable for every occasion.
Whether it's just a small ball of our Ball PrePress, or a few BottleTech presses at a time, you won't go wrong with these plates.
All you have to do to get started is mount the plates on your existing rack, connect the control unit and cables and you are ready to go!
- Size of the heating plates: 15 x 7.5 cm
- A control unit (with maximum temperatures up to 150 C)
- A complete cage with all plates installed
- A simple connection of the power cable and control unit
- 1x "Graveda-Caged Plates" kit. All parts (frame and plates) are included
- 1x control unit
- 1x power cable
- 1x user manual