The displayed price includes 19% VAT and may vary depending on the country of delivery. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: GP3-20
Graveda presents the Graspresso GP3-20, a 20 Ton Rosin Press. In 2019 we released our first two Rosin Presses for an ideal domestic and commercial use. We are now increasing our range of products with the launch of a first-class professional appliance. It does not require any additional accessories for its function.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All our machines are available at our warehouse in Germany. Items can be delivered to your selected address after the online order. The press is securely delivered in a special packaging (especially in a large wooden box). Moreover, a telephone number shall be confirmed by the customers in order to ease the contact with the chosen transport company. Estimated delivery time: 2-5 working days.
The Rosin Press from Graveda allows you to get a pressure force of up to 20 tons. This is done slowly and evenly by using its hydraulic cylinder to the solid aluminum plates (Dimensions: 20 x 7.5 cm). Once the set time has elapsed, an acoustic signal is activated.
Our Rosin Press from Graveda has a dual function touch screen in order to control the temperature of the heating plates and the timer. The electronic components are installed in a robust, stainless steel structure. It is also called "The Monster" .
Who is this product for?
The Graveda GP3-20 press is suitable for all users. If we look at its main components (the hydraulic cylinder and its large plates), this article is relevant not only for professionals (people who work in small companies or in professional clubs), but also for individuals.
The Rosin Press is perfectly appropriate for the production of resin extracts by using the "Rosin Tech" technique.
- 1 press from the German manufacturer Graveda
- Directly ready for operation. No assembly required
- Size of the heating plates: 20 cm x 7.5 cm
- Hydraulic cylinder: 20 tons (Maximum)
- Real results in previous tests: Up to 17.8 tons
- Possibility of increasing the pressure with a manual hydraulic cylinder
- Temperature Range: 0-250 C
- Solventless extraction (with pressure and heat)
- Production of different kinds of natural extracts
- Robust and solid steel structure.
- Excellent quality by considering the simplest production methods from the users
- Graspresso quality = efficient and effective results
- Perfect results for absolutely pure concentrates
- The "Drip-Tech" accessory is sold separately
- Easy operation by using a touch screen (Note: it is also possible to carry out such action with a silicone glove)
- The Rosin Press contains some interactive options with variable temperature and time settings. Such features will allow you to get accurate results on time.
- 1x 20 Ton Graveda Graspresso press
- All necessary power cables are included
- 1x user Manual