incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: Graveda-GV1B-WARE
- EAN 4260563031750
Here we offer you our refurbished Graveda Dry Herb Vaporizer Graveda-GV1 at the absolute lowest price!
Refurbished means for us that the devices are tested customer returns, or already had minor blemishes and have not even been sold.
Under Refurbished we run items that may have one of the following defects:
- Packaging broken / dented
- manual is missing
- Foil on the display has already been removed
- Signs of wear, e.g. on the lever of the press because it has already been unpacked or on the display because the foil has already been removed.
- Minor cosmetic defects like scratches, quirks, small (repairable) rusty spots or the like
BUT all devices work technically flawless!
So if you want to save a euro and still have Graveda quality at home, this is the right place!
Graveda stands for your GRA*VErDAmpfer, but since we do not want to call anyone to bad deeds (which are still forbidden in Germany), we call it at the beginning "GRAVEDA - your Graeuterverdampfer". We are a very young startup and have our vaporizers produced under German quality supervision.
In the Graveda can be vaporized any kind of dry Graeutern (herbs), whether dried flower parts, leaves or other plant parts. The Graveda chamber is made of ceramic, so it heats up very quickly and keeps the heat continuously afterwards. The Graveda can be operated in the temperature range from 120°C to 225°C in 5°C steps. This way you get the active ingredients you want out of your graveda.
The ceramic heating chamber is located at the bottom of the Graveda to provide a cool steam. Rounded out with the ceramic mouthpiece, so you won't find any plastic parts that come into direct contact with humans. Packed in a sturdy metal case, it's the perfect companion for couch after work and for visiting the pool!
- Graveda Graeuter vaporizer with 2200 mAh battery.
- Includes 2x special Graveda ceramic mouthpiece
- High quality ceramic graeuter (herb) chamber
- Temperature range: 120°C - 225°C (in 5°C steps)
- Production under German quality control
- Accessories: 2x herb chamber stopper, 4x sieves, 5x pipe cleaner
- 2x mouthpiece, 1x cleaning brush, 1x cleaning spatula, 1x cleaning stick
- charging via Micro USB (cable included)
- Service, contact person and company headquarters: Germany