The displayed price includes 19% VAT and may vary depending on the country of delivery. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: Graveda-GP6-10B-WARE
- EAN 4260563033075
Shipping costs 39.99 EUR because the package weighs over 20 kg!
here we offer you our refurbished Graspresso GP6-10 at the absolute lowest price!
Refurbished means for us that the devices are tested customer returns, or already had minor blemishes and have not even been sold.
Under Refurbished we run items that may have one of the following defects:
- Packaging broken / dented
- manual is missing
- Foil on the display has already been removed
- Signs of wear, e.g. on the lever of the press because it has already been unpacked or on the display because the foil has already been removed.
- Minor cosmetic defects like scratches, quirks, small (repairable) rusty spots or the like
BUT all devices work technically flawless!
So if you want to save a euro and still have Graveda quality at home, this is the right place!
At Graveda, we have found out an ideal solution for the production of resin extracts. Thanks to the enthusiasm of our professionals, we bring to the market a Rosin Press that will give you perfect results with pure natural extracts. No matter if you are a beginner or an expert, we offer you an excellent price/quality ratio. In this way, you can purchase an article directly from the manufacturer Graveda without depending on other external factors.
All stocks are available in Germany. Such items can be sent directly to your chosen address after the online purschase.
The Rosin Press is suitable for the production of resin extracts by using the "Rosin Tech" technique.
You will obtain excellent results with the "small" Graspresso model from Graveda by achieving a pressure of 1000 psi (pounds per square inch) in an area of 3 x 4 cm. For larger quantities, just make several passes. In this way, the results you get are as impressive as the ones from his "big brother" (Check other press models on our website just in case).
The Rosin Press from Graveda is designed in Germany. Practical, robust, durable and solid materials have been used in this occasion. In addition, it has a 10 ton hydraulic cylinder. The compression force of the cylinder can reach up to 9.14 tons of pressure according to the results of the tests that were carried out by our specialists before the product release.
- 1 Rosin Press from the German manufacturer Graveda
- All the relevant machine’s tools that are required for its function. No assembly is needed
- Weight: 19,9 kg
- Size of the heating plates: 12 x 6 cm
- 10 ton hydraulic cylinder (Maximum)
- Real results in previous tests: Up to 9.14 tons
- Dimensions (width, depth, height): 28 x 23 x 40cm
- An accurate pressure adjustment by activating a lever mechanism
- Temperature range: 0-250 C
- Solvent-free extraction with pressure and heat
- Production of different kinds of extracts
- A robust and solid steel structure
- High-quality extracts. The simplest production methods are used for the occasion.
- Graspresso quality = efficient and effective results
- Perfect results for absolutely pure concentrates
- The "Drip-tech" accessory can be purchased separately
- A user-friendly screen display will help you to ease the process (Note: it is also possible to carry out such action with a silicone glove)
- The Rosin Press contains some interactive options with variable temperature and time settings. Such features will allow you to get accurate results on time.
- Heating plates may be turned off over time
- Automatic stop function during the extraction process ("Rosin Tech" technique)
- 1x 10 Ton Rosin Press (Graveda Graspresso model)
- 1x lever for cylinder operation
- Power cables
- 1x user manual